|Job Title||Community and Challenge Events Fundraising Officer|
|Salary||£26k per year|
|Job Published||04 May 2017|
We are working with a South London based homeless charity to help recruit for their new Community and Challenge Events Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and experience in Community and Challenge Events fundraising. You will help build and develop community and challenge events fundraising to increase unrestricted income, gifts, and gift in kind and pro bono support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of a community and events fundraising strategy to maximise support and income for the charity
- Manage the delivery of new fundraising activities in the community and events programme and setting income and expenditure for these events.
- Generate income from challenge and sponsored events including participant recruitment
- Grow income from community sources including schools, faith groups, clubs, and associations
You will need the following experience:
- Some fundraising experience or experience in the charity sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships with prospective and existing community donors
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery
Closing date: 11 May 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are delighted to be working with an incredible children's hospice to help them recruit for their new Community Fundraising Executive. Working for this small, but rapidly growing organisation, you will be responsible for leading on building relationships with faith groups and local businesses...
We are working with a brilliant and positive children's hospice located in London to help recruit for their new Events Fundraising Manager. Working in an energetic, collaborative, and positive environment, you will be responsible for putting together the hospice's events strategy and lead on al...
This award winning international development charity is recruiting a Senior Community Fundraiser to join their dynamic team. The post holder will be responsible for driving volunteer led fundraising, local corporate partnerships and events. You will be building excellent relationships with dono...
Community Fundraiser We are working with a unique, award-winning national charity with an enviable reputation in heritage conservation and regeneration. Each year they protect around 350 buildings which attract around 2 million visitors each year. Without this charity, the UK could of lose some...