|Job Title||Committed Giving & Legacy Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 per annum|
|Job Published||16 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A successful national youth charity seeks a Committed Giving & Legacy Officer to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Working with line manager to develop, implement and achieve a range of proactive committed giving and legacy marketing activities in order to maximise income generation
- Management and co-ordination of integrated fundraising recruitment campaigns both on and offline
- Manage relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered and key performance indicators are met
- Develop and implement new fundraising campaigns targeting new potential donors
- Monitor campaign costs against budget
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing supporters
- To act as the day to day point of contact for committed giving including memoriam and legacy enquiries
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of delivering Individual Giving strategies, monitoring budgets and forecasting income and expenditure
- Experience of delivering Individual Giving campaigns from start to finish over a range of channels (direct mail, telemarketing and digital) ideally within the charity sector
- Demonstrable experience of data selections and knowledge of Individual Giving campaign analysis
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to work across multiple projects and manage schedules and actions
- Experience of using a CRM database
Closing date: Friday 27th March 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.