TPP are working with a well respected cancer support charity to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic clinical psychologist or psychotherapist to join the team in Inverness, Scotland.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Being a member of a multi-disciplinary team will be responsible for the provision of a high quality and specialist programme of psychological and emotional support.
- Contributing to the provision of the charities programme of psycho-educational support
- Piloting and evaluating initiatives
- Responsible for the facilitation of support groups, networking groups, workshops, courses and lectures and will have responsibility for enabling people affected by cancer to access all appropriate elements of the charities programme of support.
- Responsible for ongoing review of the literature in relation to psychosocial support in relation to the charities programme.
- Responsible for providing teaching input with regard to the charities model of psychosocial support.
Applicants will need to have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and will also need to have experience of full clinical responsibility for psychological care and treatment.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com
Ref: EXPIRED - J55821 | Published: 04th May 2016