|Job Title||Challenge Events Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27.5k per year|
|Job Published||30 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is an opportunity for an experienced Events Fundraiser to be part of a national charity dedicated to making this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else
The Challenge Events Officer be working towards income targets on an agreed calendar of sporting and challenge events. You will also manage all the logistical aspects of events; stock management, events materials, on the day experience, event staffing and event volunteers.
- Maximising income and profile for the charity alongside the Events and Community Manager.
- Ensuring that events maximise income, return on investment and PR.
- Monitoring the participation, income and expenditure budgets and targets.
- Providing great account management for the charity’s key third party relationships.
- Identifying, building and developing new relationships and opportunities.
- Keeping records up to date accurately on Raisers Edge and other systems.
- Working with external suppliers to in order deliver in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Creating regular risk assessments and completing safety checks on all challenge events.
- Creating development plans and opportunities for volunteers to reach their full potential.
- Managing the internal events volunteering programme, with the aim of increasing volunteering internally.
- Track record of delivering income growth.
- Experience of working with sporting events.
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with a range of external organisations.
- Experience in recruiting, developing and retaining volunteers.
- Knowledge of event/project management.
- Excellent account management for a portfolio of events.
- Strong ability to manage budgets.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge.
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship building skills.
CLOSING DATE: 10th AUGUST
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.