|Job Title||Challenge Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UK's leading disability charities seeks to recruit a Challenge Event Manager to join their Events Fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London, with responsibility for an Events and Challenges Coordinator.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Identify opportunities for new international and UK Challenges, working closely with members of the Fundraising Department and external partners / committees
- Ensure Challenges extend across a range of sporting activities. Ensure new participants are recruited for all events
- Monitor the budgets for Challenges to ensure costs are controlled and payments are made within contractually agreed times
- Research participants in UK & international challenges and set up stewardship and donor care structure to optimize relationship building
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager for Challenges to identify and recruit sponsorship for challenges
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment
- Experience of organising events
- Proven experience of meeting financial targets
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- Experience of meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaboration and willingness to work as a member of a team
- Excellent time management skills and able to work in a pressurised environment and meet tight deadlines
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.