|Job Title||Challenge Events Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24,262 to £27,717|
|Job Published||15 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This leading UK children and young people’s charity is recruiting for a Challenge Events Coordinator to lead on the management of a portfolio of events – this is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in a fundraising events team to take on more responsibility for recruiting, inspiring and developing support from, event participants.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Generate income by recruiting event participants to a range of challenge events including runs, overseas challenges and treks
- Effectively market events on a range of platforms to successfully recruit event participants
- Work with regional fundraisers to ensure they are briefed and ready to promote sporting and challenge events in their areas
- Work closely with the Challenge Events Manager to achieve income targets through project managing campaigns, monitoring income and expenditure budgets, and evaluating all complete events
- Managing effective systems for managing data for the events portfolio ensuring that supporter engagement is maximised and that resources are available
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent time management, project management and organisational skills
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- Experience in managing a range of sporting and challenge events in a fundraising setting
- Experience of project management of events
- Experience of communicating with a range of donors via a range of channels, including written communication
Closing date: 22nd February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.