|Job Title||Challenge and Special Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36.6k - 43k per year|
|Job Published||22 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most respected charities to manage an exciting portfolio of ambitious and innovative events as the Challenge and Special Events Manager. You will be responsible for managing one person and the events, maximising income for the charity and raising the profile of the team within the organisation.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Contribute to and implement the strategy for growing events and developing new opportunities
- To lead the development and delivery of major fundraising events, ensuring they deliver the best ROI
- To ensure that detailed and accurate budgets are prepared and that project plans are in place
- To work with other teams across the organisation to support relationships with partners and supporters
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of leading the delivery of a wide range of mass participation and special events
- Strong communicator, able to build rapport with contacts in multiple sectors at all levels
- Previous experience of implementing marketing strategies for a variety of events
- Experience of managing complex income and expenditure budget
Closing date: 8th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.