|Job Title||Case Manager - Complaints & Conduct - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29k per year|
|Job Published||20 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This well established UK professional standards organisation are recruiting an experienced Case Manager to support the Complaints and Conduct Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of investigations and adjudications regarding concerns and complaints received against registered members.
Main duties for the Case Manager include:
- Ensure the case management processes and service standards are adhered to.
- Ensure the complaints processes are delivered to the highest standards, to safeguard integrity.
- To work with the Professional Conduct Committee, and its Chair on overseeing casework.
- To attend all Committee meetings and actively participate in discussing cases.
- To lead in the organisation of Adjudication Panel hearings.
- Maintain effective working relationships with those involved in cases such as panel members, barristers, complainants, registrants etc.
- Provide monthly reports on the status of current caseload to help the team and the Board to understand trends and patterns in the complaints process.
Essential criteria for the Case Manager includes:
- Extensive experience of complaints handling within a similar organisation.
- Recent experience and knowledge of regulatory practice / law.
- Clear, concise, logical and practical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to read and critically analyse information at short notice.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to produce accurate documents.
To apply for this Case Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52808GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.