|Job Title||Care Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£17000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Social Care & Housing|
TPP's client, one of UK's most successful domiciliary care providers are currently recruiting for a Care Co-ordinator based in East London.
The successful candidate will ensure all care packages are covered with the appropriate care worker in a timely manner at all times.
You MUST have experience and significant knowledge and understanding of the Staffplan Roster software system, and be able to allocate care workers to customers. Also, have a full clean drivers licence.
* Liaise with the care manager to ensure adequate cover for all existing and new packages to ensure the smooth running of the care service
* Assist the director in the management of costs by ensuring runs and working patterns are efficient and logical
* Processing changes and amendments to existing care packages.
* Allocating and processing referrals for new work.
* Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working to company standards.
* Working with other members of the team to ensure the delivery of a high quality service.
* Talking to the company's customers about their care.
* Keeping records and paper files up to date.
* Preparation of reports as required.
* General office duties
* On call duties
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J52094NSH or contact Nadifa Sheikhey on 020 7198 6070.
Closing date: 28/06/2015
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.