|Job Title||Campaigns and Public Affairs Assistant - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£23700 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading charity are recruiting a Campaign and Public Affairs Assistant to join their dynamic Policy and Campaigns team. The charity focuses on the ABC approach (Advice, Befriending, Campaigning) to the vital areas surrounding older people.
This role will be key in supporting the successful delivery of its campaigns and public affairs work. You will assist the team with building new relationships with a network of campaign activists.
Main duties for the Campaign and Public Affairs Assistant include:
* Monitor and review the issues causing concern for older people
* Use data acquired to help inform campaign plans
* Engaging with stakeholders through campaign actions
* Promote campaign opportunities to existing supporters, as well the
promotion of campaign material to help achieve campaign goals
* Project work for new campaigns
* Help to maximise campaign public engagement through the use of the
web, email and social media,
Essential criteria for the Campaign and Public Affairs Assistant include:
* Previous administrative experience within either a campaigning,
public affairs or policy function
* Excellent knowledge of social media
* Keen attention to detail, with strong organisational and team
* Effective time management skills
* Excellent IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft
Please note the interviews for this positions are due to take place on Friday 21st November 2014.
To apply for this Campaign and Public Affairs Assistant position, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting the reference number 49519GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.