|Job Title||Business Systems Manager|
|Salary||£45000 per annum|
|Job Published||28 Jun 2017|
Our client, a leading educational charitable foundation based in the heart of London are seeking a committed and digitally aware Business Systems Manager to take the lead in developing a successful future and company wide customer-facing digital system.
As someone with existing knowledge and experience in working with CRM and booking systems, you will have an opportunity to take ownership of an exciting project within a credible and progressive organization that has set the bar for the education and training sector.
As a Business Systems Manager, you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for:
* Planning and delivering ongoing advancement for the organization's online booking system and customer service support system
* Actively engaging with internal stakeholders; colleagues, partners and customers to ensure that the online booking system meets key user requirements, as well as planning adequate initial and ongoing training to ensure consistent usage is embedded both internally and externally across the business
* Working alongside key internal colleagues to deliver and plan the organisation's CRM system
* Delivering a long-term alignment plan for the online booking and CRM system to enable it to accurately record data and manage customer accounts
* Managing third party contracts to ensure the booking and CRM system are part of a continual service review
* Line managing two high performing members of staff; developing and leading them to meet team objectives
You will have proven experience in managing and developing digital systems, as well as an in-depth understanding of how integrated CRM/databases and websites work so that you can add value to this organization's future digital strategy. If you possess outstanding communication skills and have a desire to work for a Government-backed organization that's offers a dynamic and continuous learning environment, please send your CV to our Specialist Support team today.