|Job Title||Business Support Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£26000 - £33290 per annum|
|Job Published||31 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established regulatory body are recruiting two experienced Business Support Officers to join their expanding Corporate Strategy Team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a good business head and excel skills who is looking to gain new skills within Business Support,
from presenting to board members and executives to the monitoring of budgets, KPI's, staffing levels and performance.
The successful candidate will have previous business support experience, strong written skills and the ability to work closely and confidently with an array of senior executives and board members.
Main duties for the Business Support Officer include:
- Administer the organsiations financial planning and reporting in liaison with the senior management team and support the publication of the Annual Report;
- Support with internal audits, service feedback, complaints, corporate business improvements and benchmarking analyses.
- Facilitate the organisations contract management and SLA's, providing advice and guidance as necessary.
- Facilitate the orgainsations business reporting framework
Including - performance, budgets, KPIs, risks, contracts SLAs.
- Assist with the Governance, Risk & Audit, and Resources & Performance committees' work programmes.
Essential criteria for the Business Support Officer Include:
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Strong Communication and report writing skills.
- Professional and polished with ability to liaise closely with senior management team.
- Understanding of basic business finance.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51172GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.