|Job Title||Business Services Officer - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£13.19 - 13.19 per hour|
|Job Published||26 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading medical research trust as Business Services Officer, joining a friendly and engaging team at their City offices. This is a temporary position ongoing for two weeks with a possibility for this assignment to extend for another 4 weeks. With strong office management experience, you will work closely with the Business Services Manager to deliver top-class workplace management for the Trust and will support the wider Planning and Delivery team to deliver the Trust's corporate services function including supporting a range of administrative work, liaising with key people and enabling essential processes to happen which support the organisation to deliver.
- Operational lead on a range of essential services including the incoming and outgoing mail; recycling; purchasing office supplies and managing stock; new starter administration including security key fob and locker key issue and office familiarisation tours; meeting room management; and Welcome Desk rota creation and cover
- Support the Business Services Manager with aspects of Health and Safety management including administration and checks
- Maintain the contract database and flag when contracts are close to renewal/expiry
- Maintain day-to-day interface with the Trust?s fulfilment house (CDL) to ensure effective stock management
- Maintain the Trust?s register of policies and flag when policies need review and approval
- Maintain and review key corporate services procedures including room booking, health and safety
- Support the setup of larger meetings
- Act as a point of contact for a number of key external relationships as required, including the landlord?s representatives, the Trust?s insurers and other third party suppliers and contractors such as CDL and the cleaning and stationery Companies.
- Act as point of contact for the IT team to ensure the office accommodation remains supportive of flexible and mobile working
Manage the Trust?s complaints system, escalating complex cases to the Head of Business for further action and resolution. This includes supporting the Fundraising Standards Board review and Audit.
If you have strong office management experience and are immediately available, please apply today.