|Job Title||Business Development Manager- Vocational Education - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27.5k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||27 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Education Team|
A growing leading awarding body has had an exciting opportunity arise for an experienced Business Development Manager who has established successful expertise within the Awarding Body or Education field.
This role will be home based and will include identifying and maximising opportunities to see qualifications to corporate organisations as will as training providers and established education institutes.
You will be targetted on identifying marketing opportunities, generating leads, establishing businesses' needs, following up on client enquiries and developing and maintaining client relations.
You will be expected to maintain comprehensive records and report directly to the CEO on a weekly basis.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identify and liaise with businesses to quantify and qualify their skills and training needs, investigate new opportunities, and respond to changing demand.
• Generate new business and maintain a high level of repeat business by identifying and contacting/visiting clients, handling enquiries, following up business leads and maintaining excellent client relations
• Liaise with and support administrative staff in the delivery of documents, materials and other items necessary to cement and preserve clients' or potential clients' business and requirements.
• Liaise with Quality Assurance and Qualification Development staff in order to ensure that prospective clients and Centres receive the necessary support and guidance.
• Develop close business relationships so that clients are kept fully aware of all relevant products and ensure appropriate regulatory changes are disseminated without delay.
• Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction and deliver high-quality customer service throughout the sales process and beyond.
• Facilitate the development of new products through effective market intelligence gathering and client liaison.
Key criteria for this role include:
• Knowledge of the techniques and methods of selling business to business
• Knowledge of apprenticeships and training across multiple business sectors
• Minimum 5 years sales and account management experience
• Worked within an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J52504KP