|Job Title||Business Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29000 - £31500 per annum|
|Job Published||15 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading youth charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join its innovative corporate fundraising team. Responsible for generating strategic long-term partnerships you will be responsible for managing your pipeline of prospects and ensuring that partnership income is maximised.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new high value prospects
- Lead relevant new business meetingsand attend networking opportunities
- Design high-quality bespoke proposals and presentations
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of cultivation events for senior employees within target companies
- Report against income and expenditure budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing high value partnerships in the commercial or charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- A tenacious attitude, able to work towards ambitious targets and secure
financial support on deadline
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- Creative, imaginative person who shows initiative
Closing Date: 9th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.