|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Salary||£40k per year|
|Job Published||13 Apr 2017|
|Contact||OS Perm Team|
This educational charitable trust is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established team in helping drive their sales strategy on promoting their CPD Programme. This is a permanent role that will cover a wide geographical remit. Excellent benefits including a substantial annual bonus incentive.
Main duties for the Business Development Manager:
- Develop the sales strategy and processes to achieve commercial growth targets.
- To work closely with product teams particularly on qualification product.
- Develop and implement direct sales opportunities while constructing pipeline.
- Working with marketing officer to implement a lead generation plan.
- Negotiate terms of sale with potential customers.
Essential criteria for the Business Development Manager:
- Substantial experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrable results on delivering on large campaigns.
- Experience in directing sales colleagues and planning sales strategies.
- Proven experience in sales of training courses/CPD/consultancy services.
- Outstanding negotiation and relationship building skills.
To apply for this Business Development Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 60353DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Our client is a leading children's charity based in Barkingside (Central Line). They are recruiting to a newly created team - "Income and Innovation" and are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead the team of two data analysts. The team will provide data reporting expertise to...
This leading Chartered Institute are recruiting to a newly created role - Head of Membership Development. As part of the senior management team you will provide strategic insight, line managing two Membership Managers, who are in turn responsible for a team of 12. This Awarding Body are in a...
Our client is a leading children's charity based in Barkingside (Central Line). They are recruiting a newly created role - Business Intelligence Analyst to provide data reporting expertise to the wider fundraising team. Taking Business requirements, you will use multiple platforms (Salesforc...
Our client is a leading children's charity based in Barkingside (Central Line). They are recruiting an experienced CRM Manager to lead a team of four System Analysts (CRM administrators). Although line management experience is not essential, you will need to have extensive experience inter...