|Job Title||Business Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29475 - £34676 per annum + London weighting|
|Job Published||09 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This emergency rescue charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join its innovative corporate fundraising team. Responsible for generating strategic long-term partnerships you will be responsible for managing your pipeline of prospects and ensuring that partnership income is maximised.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new high value prospects
- Build and develop new business introductions and relationships
- Design bespoke propositions and identify strategic opportunities
- Lead on pitch and negotiation stages to secure new partners
- Maintain accurate contact management records to ensure clear reporting
- Report against income and expenditure budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing high value partnerships in the commercial or charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- A working knowledge of the principles of corporate fundraising
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Creative, imaginative, shows initiative, a self-starter
Closing Date: 22nd February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.