|Job Title||Business Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33,848 to £38,052|
|Job Published||15 Aug 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This medical research charity with a strong brand and a history of generating income for ground breaking research, as well as to provide vital support for patients, is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join its friendly, ambitious team.
Key duties within this position will be as follows:
- Identify, engage and cultivate, new high value strategic corporate partnerships with meaningful synergies with companies from across industry sectors
- Work with colleagues and manager to monitor and deliver the charity’s new business strategy based on research and insight
- Generate and manage a strong prospect pipeline, ensuring that KPIs for identifying and approaching companies are met
- Develop creative and targeted pitches, proposals and presentations
- Work with senior level colleagues to fully utilise networks of senior volunteers and supporters to assist with achieving new business targets, using peer to peer asks to maximum benefit
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the charity to maximise opportunities for corporate partnerships
- Prepare budgets and reforecast to track and manage income and expenditure
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of securing five and six figure partnerships
- Experience of creating compelling propositions, applications and campaigns with the ability to write and present to audiences
- Ability to develop new fundraising products and partnership initiatives
- A working understanding of the principles of corporate partnerships with high awareness and understanding of the CSR environment and trends
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
Closing date for applications: 26th August
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.