|Job Title||Business Development Executive - 12 month FTC - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 per annum|
|Job Published||05 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity with a fantastic brand is recruiting for a New Business Executive to work in its corporate partnerships team. This is an interim maternity cover position for 12 months.
Working closely with your line manager you will undertake the following duties:
- With the help of your line manager, write, monitor and deliver a sector led strategy and support your line manager to help deliver theirs, reviewing quarterly and amending as appropriate
- Generate and manage a strong prospect pipeline, identifying, developing and securing support with a commercial focus
- Work to agreed income and expenditure budgets, helping to prepare budgets and quarterly reforecasts and carefully tracking finances on an on-going basis.
- Respond effectively to all new business queries
- Develop high level creative pitches and proposals
- Help secure corporate involvement in bespoke corporate fundraising initiatives
- Ensure a smooth handover of all new clients to the Account Management team
- Help to maximise the networks and experience of Boards and Committees where appropriate to achieve New Business targets
- Meet monthly KPIs for conversation rates and identifying and approaching companies and ensure all necessary data is on Raisers Edge
- Prepare monthly reports from Raisers Edge
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with working in a business development position previously; either within a new business or corporate fundraising position or within a corporate sales role
- Experience of generating new business, from prospect identification to securing new deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of creative and successful written proposals and pitches
- Excellent relationship-building skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.