|Job Title||Business Development Assistant - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£10.10 - 11.00 per hour|
|Job Published||13 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
Business Development Team Assistant - Temporary Role
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading children's communication charity based in Central London as Business Development Team Assistant. They are looking for strong administrators with excellent communication skills and customer service experience. You will be responsible for the administration of events and training programmes, interventions and resources. You must be confident communicator and happy to deal with enquiries from a wide variety of education professionals on a regular basis over the phone and via email. You will be supporting their valued customers and network of Licensees, assisting with all enquiries. The successful candidate will be bright, switched on and eager to learn on the job. As this is an administrative role, you will be highly organised and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
• Responding to enquiries from Licensees and potential Licensees by phone and email. Supporting the licensing processes and arranging for issues to be resolved.
• Co-ordinating Licensee training events, finding and organising venues, confirming the agenda, sending out information and resources to arrive in advance of the event and liaising with relevant Communication Advisors.
• Monitoring the vetting of licensing applicants.
• Keeping process and systems documents up to date.
• Processing online shop orders, raising invoices and logging payments.
• Maintaining a Licensing & Sales CRM system, ensuring that all enquiries and actions assigned for follow up are processed within the service standards.
• Responsible for attending and arranging some outside events, such as training days, conferences and trade shows.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV. This role is with an immediate start and so only candidates that are immediately available or on short notice can be considered.