|Job Title||Business Development and Philanthropy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
|Job Published||03 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
An innovative international children's charity is seeking a Business Development and Philanthropy Manager for join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London, reporting to the director.
This new role offers the opportunity for someone to step up and shape the role whilst being an integral part of an ambitious and expanding global development organisation.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Work with the senior managers to deliver a new three year business development plan for organisation.
- Develop new strategic partnerships and funding relationships.
- Identify, engage and pitch for new strategic partners, charity of the year, pro bono support and sponsorship opportunities.
- Review of existing major donor and individuals programme and recommendations on future strategy to uplift income.
- Solicitation plans for prospects and existing major donors to include uplift of annual donations and repeat gifts.
- Strategy for the development of prospect pipeline and accessing new networks with support from senior management.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Significant knowledge of the corporate and major donor fundraising sector and of implementing and delivering strategic plans.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, cultivating, pitching for and securing high value, long term new business partnerships and experience of charity of the year, employee engagement, pro bono and sponsorship experience.
- Proven track record of identifying, soliciting and stewarding major donors and confidence in successfully making the 'ask' and securing substantial major gifts.
- Experience of working with influential people at all levels including trustees, philanthropists, CSR and Marketing Directors.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.