|Job Title||Project Management/Business Analsyt - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£30,950 - 36,413 per year|
|Job Published||10 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
This leading regulatory body are recruiting two Business Analysts, one on a 2 year FTC and the second on a permanent basis.
A large focus will be as part of a new Information Management programme and supporting the analysis, design, build and testing of a new integrated technology solution built in Microsoft Dynamics and integrated with a Self-service portal and Finance system.
Essential criteria includes:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Significant experience of business analysis in a changing environment; with and without a technological component to the solution
• Expert knowledge of business process improvement
• Experience of a professional services environment or membership organization would be an advantage
• Experience of working in a PRINCE2 project environment combining AGILE development methods
The organisation offers an excellent package including:
• Up to 31 days annual leave
• Up to 14% employer’s pension contribution
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Life cover, and more
If you would like to apply for this role please email our HR and Specialist Team, quoting the reference number 53929GM.