|Job Title||Bid Support Manager - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||12 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
TPP is working alongside an established International Development organisation to recruit a Bid Support Manager. This is a full time, permanent position, working at their head office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to play a critical role in supporting the bid-proposal preparation process, to help ensure proposals reach the highest professional standards and to support the achievement of the organisation’s fundraising strategy.
Key responsibilities and duties of the position include:
- Coordinate larger proposal submission of large scale proposals and cross institutional proposals.
- Author standard proposal sections and editing of technical input from researchers.
- Oversee tracking of proposals, reviewing and qualifying bids, and identifying key trends.
- Developing and managing the internal systems that track the progress of project and programme proposals through the institute.
- Work with donor contacts to gather early intelligence on upcoming tenders and changes to strategies or existing methods of funding.
Candidates will have experience working with a range of donors, including the likes of DFID and DEC. They will also have:
- Substantial proposal development / bid support experience.
- Experience of producing and communicating frequent proposals and budgets.
- Experience of analysing financial information and interpreting it for non-financial audience.
- Awareness of the actors, institutions and issues in the sustainable development arena.
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.