|Job Title||Bespoke Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28,960 - 36,000 per year|
|Job Published||07 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Emily Birch|
A well- established and reputable poverty relief charity are looking to recruit a Bespoke Events Manager to join their successful and ambitious fundraising team. The role is responsible for the planning and delivery of effective marketing and communications campaigns to recruit and retain participants in one of the organisation’s flagship bespoke events. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to make a career move into a large charity who has strong experience of growing income from challenge events.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Creation of successful acquisition models through marketing and communications of the flagship, bespoke event,
- Development and implementation of a communications strategy for event participants which enhances the supporter journey,
- Line management of a small team,
- Ongoing reporting of data to understand how successful different methods have been,
- Identification and rolling out of best practice participant support, across the entire range of bespoke events,
- Presentations to all stakeholders and preparation of inspiring communications.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven track record of delivering mass communication activity, with a particular emphasis on customer acquisition,
- Proven track record of using digital channels to drive support,
- Strong project management skills and experience,
- Strong product marketing skills,
- Proven track record of forecasting and meeting financial targets.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.