|Job Title||Audit Data Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£17.64 - 22.80 per hour|
|Job Published||21 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
The post holder will be responsible for the production of a report describing admission trends in hospital admissions due to diabetic complications. This will involve analysis of three years of HES, PEDW and NPDA data, and working closely with the Audit Data Analyst - Temporary 2 months
NPDA project manager, clinical lead and analytical advisor to ensure that the report meets the needs of stakeholders.
The post holder may also be required to support the full time NPDA data analyst with analysis of the core NPDA as and when needed.
Data Analysis and Reporting
To work closely with the Project Manager, existing NPDA data analyst, analysis consultant, clinical lead, Clinical Standards and Quality Improvement Manager, and Assistant Director to develop and support the work of the National Paediatric Diabetes Audit (NPDA).
To lead on the cleaning, analysis and reporting of three years of HES, PEDW and NPDA data for the NPDA Admissions and Complications Report.
To produce an analysis plan and report structure for the above with support from the wider NPDA team
To be proficient in the use of SPSS and Microsoft Excel, with experience of aggregating, recoding, and merging data, computing new variables, and producing descriptive statistics.
Produce the national Hospital Admissions and Complications Report, and prepare data for a lay summary.
Work closely with the clinical lead and consultant analyst to verify findings and ensure that they are checked and signed off.
Prepare data for transfer to third parties as appropriate.
Support analysis of core NPDA data as required, with support.
- First degree in a social or medical science, statistics, or other numerate discipline
- Suitable post-graduate qualification with a research methodology element or in data management
- Experience of working in health related research in a University or NHS setting (or other relevant organisation)
- Experience of working with SPSS and Microsoft Excel for aggregating, recoding, and merging data, computing new variables, and producing descriptive statistics.
- Knowledge of statistical methods of analysis and data cleaning, processing and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience demonstrating the ability to understand and discuss complex issues around health.
Audit Data Analyst - Temporary 2 months
Pay Rate £17.64 - £22.80ph
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.