|Job Title||Assistant Web Developer - Wandsworth - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£18,028 - 23,028 per year|
|Job Published||26 May 2017|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
One of the leading Education charity based in South London are looking for an Assistant Web Developer.
This is a brilliant role for a newly qualified candidate.
The role is a permanent full time position offering a salary between £18,028 - £23,028 per annum.
Some of your duties are:
- Working with the Business Development team
- Assisting with general IT support
- Assisting with innovation and continued development of the products and services
- Support the testing of new features
- Providing support for staff
- Degree or professional qualification in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Have demonstrable skills in PHP, SQL, CMS (Drupal, WordPress)
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Good verbal and written skills
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.