|Job Title||Assistant Head of Major Gifts - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||24 Aug 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading UK homelessness charity is recruiting for an Assistant Head of Major Gifts to join its successful fundraising team. An important role in implementing the fundraising strategy you will be responsible for leading the team to success as well as generating income from trusts and foundations, major donors, and high value donors.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Lead on the development of the charity’s trust and major donor work, including developing new approaches and making sure that the ambitions of the charity’s fundraising strategy are met
- Responsibility for developing and implementing strategic plans for trusts and major donors leading to an increase in income
- Responsibility for raising annual income targets year on year
- Assist the head of team with the development of appeals and delivery
- Manage and further develop a portfolio of relationships including on a one to one basis
- Lead the delivery of bespoke cultivation and fundraising donor events for trusts and major donors
- Take the lead in recruitment and selection of new staff
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience gained in trust and major donor fundraising or potentially corporate or special events fundraising
- Experience of managing and leading fundraising teams
- Experience of carrying financial responsibility, both in setting and achieving targets and controlling budgets
- Experience of creating strategies to develop new areas of fundraising or to develop existing functions
- Ability to lead, motivate, delegate and negotiate in order to achieve the objectives of the team and of the organisation
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily Birch on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.