A national charity providing support to vulnerable client groups are currently recruiting for a 3 full time Assessors/ Tutors in Health & Social Care on a permanent basis.
You will prepare, plan and deliver training to individuals on classroom based programmes or apprenticeships, ensuring that the qualification and job outcomes are achieved.
You will be able to Tutor/Assess up to Level3, although ideally Lv4/5 if possible.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To carry out recruitment of learners and initial assessment of learners to identify and agree appropriate learning routes to meet their individual needs.
- To prepare and deliver teaching, learning and assessment to meet identified learning and employment objectives within specified timescales and targets.
- To provide mentor support and guidance to learners to ensure they achieve learning aims to meet the Awarding Body requirements.
- To review and record the progress of learners ensuring that employer input is gained wherever possible, essential in WBL role.
- To identify appropriate progression routes to meet organizational targets.
- To maintain a caseload in line with organisational targets on income and success rates.
- To implement the assessment and verification of learner achievements of competence and maintain the documentation required by Awarding Bodies to ensure effective certification.
- To contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of the training provision to ensure continuous improvement.
Main criteria for the role include:
- Holder of an appropriate teaching qualification at level 3 or above.
- Holder of an Appropriate Assessor Award.
- Actively working as a trainer/assessor within in Business Admin or Business Management setting within the last 3 years
- Experience of working with local employers to maximize opportunities.
- Experience of leading or delivering intense job search and job matching opportunities
- Must hold a full driving license.
- An entirely flexible approach to working hours and extensive travel demands, overnight stays may be required.
To apply for this role please send your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53150KP
Ref: EXPIRED - J53150KP | Published: 17th Sep 2015