|Job Title||Assessment Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Education|
A professional body who lead treasurers through internationally recognised qualifications, defining standards and championing continuing professional development are continuing their period of growth and investment by recruiting for an Assessment Coordinator for their offices in the City of London.
The Assessment Coordinator will be responsible for the administration and organisation of all aspects of external assessments in accordance with awarding body processes and procedures.
Their main areas of responsibility will include:
* Organising and proactively managing the UK and international Assessment centres and student bookings
* Understand all current assessment processes, procedures and services in order to deal with queries by telephone and in writing as well manage all assessment administration
* Actively contribute ideas on how to best support and facilitate new methods of assessment (particularly online exams) and the new structure of the assessment team
* Use the organisation's new assessment software to facilitate assessment practices including assessment origination, bookings to sit, marking distribution, results and feedback
* Understand all new assessment processes and procedures in order to deal with queries by telephone and email
* Liaise with assessment supplier software providers to resolve queries
* Understand the new qualification structure and transition arrangements for eligible candidates
* Assist, when required, with the production of the assessment material both print and online through each draft process and with the preparation of results reports for presentations to the assessment board.
* Assist with meeting organisation of assessment boards: setting dates, preparing agendas, preparing papers/information as requested by the assessment boards, booking meeting rooms and catering
* Attend assessment draft meetings as required, taking minutes and responsibility for any follow up actions
This role is full time and permanent with a salary of £27k.
The first round interview will take place w/c 9th March, and 2nd round will be w/c 16th March.
Please note that due to the busy assessment schedule there is restricted flexibility on holiday dates, and that during exceptionally busy periods you may be required to start early/finish late, although up to a day's lieu would be given to compensate.
Essential criteria for this role include:
* Proven administration experience
* Experience in an assessment assignment for a membership organisation or awarding body
* Understanding of all elements of assessment administration processes
* CRM databases (e.g. Integra), Word and Excel- intermediate and above
* Degree level (or equivalent)
* GCSE Maths and English Grade B or above
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J50784KP
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.