|Job Title||Assessment Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£20700 per annum|
|Job Published||03 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established professional body are recruiting an experienced Assessment Administrator to support their qualifications team.
It is essential that you are available to start in March and possess exceptional communication skills.
Main duties for the Assessment Administrator include:
* Handling a variety of phone and email enquiries from students regarding assessments and the regulations associated with them.
* Supporting the team across the range of examination processes, e.g. examination paper production, ordering marking sheets, distributing papers to providers, scanning candidate answers, provision of results.
* Supporting committee meetings, including preparation and distribution of agendas, papers and minutes.
* Providing administrative support for conferences.
* Organisation of meetings; room bookings and refreshments.
* Keeping records of complaints and tracking responses;
Essential criteria for the Assessment Administrator includes:
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent
* Solid previous work history within a similar role
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
* Confident use of MS Excel
To apply for this Assessment Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 50463GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.