|Job Title||Area Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||Plus £3,603 London Weighting if applicable|
|Job Published||25 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
One of the UKs largest charities is recruiting for an Area Fundraising Manager to join their dynamic and friendly team. This is a full time and permanent role, based working at their offices in London or Buckinghamshire.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Maximise income generation by recruiting and managing volunteers and supporting other key fundraising initiatives
- Become thoroughly knowledgeable if the area of operations in order to maximise income generated by volunteer fundraising
- To put in place a plan for the achievement of income and recruitment targets, and identify contingency plans to address shortfalls.
- Manage the delivery of fundraising events within the area, achieving income and acquisition targets.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in fundraising at the community level, including experience of ?making the ask? for support
- Experience recruiting and motivating volunteers and building volunteer networks
- Experience of actively engaging with local groups, businesses and/ or community networks to secure support
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn?t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.