|Job Title||Area Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24217 - £31923 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs most loved disability charities is currently recruiting for an Area Fundraising Manager who will be responsible for securing sustainable income from a network of volunteer fundraisers.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Maximise income generation by recruiting and managing volunteers to fundraiser individually and through Fundraising Groups
- To put into place a plan for the achievement of income and recruitment targets
- To manage the delivery of Fundraising activities within the area, securing strong publicity for events
- To become thoroughly knowledgeable about the area of operation responsible for in order to identify opportunities to maximise income
- Develop and oversee stewardship and communication plans with community audiences
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of successfully motivating, leading and developing volunteers
- Experience of delivering and increasing income from community fundraising by actively engaging with local groups
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of promotion, marketing and working with the press and media
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
- Strong computer literacy skills and charity database skills
Closing Date: asap
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment's website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.