|Job Title||Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£11.64 - 12.93 per hour|
|Job Published||07 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
Office Administrator - TEMPORARY
Our client are currently looking for an experienced administrator with excellent IT and communication skills. You will provide a welcoming reception to parents, children and young people, and other agencies using our services. You will be responsible for office management, processing referrals, and efficient administration systems; requiring an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise effectively.
You will work and will be directly responsible to the Team Manager and provide support to all team members and volunteers, working a split week across two Islington teams in N7 and EC1.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and highly valued service, which is making a measurable impact on outcomes for families in Islington, in supportive and welcoming teams.
1. High standard of typing (50 wpm)
2. Substantial experience of using Word for Windows, Excel and databases.
3. Attention to detail and ability to carry out routine tasks accurately.
4. Good command of English grammar and spelling and the ability to take and write minutes of meetings.
5. Experience of setting up and running office systems.
6. Ability to maintain records and collate statistical information.
Cause: Family and Children Support Charity
Location: North Central London
Employment Type: Temporary 6 weeks - 3 months approximately.
Salary/rate: £11.64 - £12.93ph
Working hours: 37pw
ASAP start, this role is subject to a standard DBS check.