|Job Title||Administrative Assistant - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£22k per year|
|Job Published||04 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Sean Brinkley|
This dynamic and forward thinking Trust are recruiting an experienced Administrator to join the team.
You will have an opportunity to develop your skills in a broad range of admin duties encompassing both events and fundraising support.
If you have experience in either of these areas it is desirable, however our client may consider candidates who can demonstrate transferable skills.
Within this role you may find yourself working alongside a high profile celebrity as well as supporting a variety of internal stakeholders, but mostly supporting the Head of Events.
In any given week, you can also expect to be involved in the following duties:
- Event support including management of Athlete Training days, delegate management and "on the day" event support.
- Booking travel, accommodation and logistical requirements.
- Answering incoming calls and fielding them appropriately
- Managing the office admin such as stationery, supplies and post duties
- Data input for research, evaluation and monitoring, budget tracking of donations
- Sending out fundraising collateral & resource to events & tracking event materials
- Ad-hoc admin support for internally hosted meetings
Candidates who have either fundrasing support or events support experience are desirable, but do let not that put you off applying to hear more!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.