|Job Title||Acquisiton Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36,546 - 40,377 per year|
|Job Published||25 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
One of London’s leading homeless charities is seeking their new Acquisition Manager to lead the donor recruitment strategy and planning. You will lead on the planning and delivery for cold direct marketing and digital appeals and manage external agencies in the recruitment of new donors.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage the strategic planning for face-to-face and cold DM and digital individual giving donor recruitment.
- Implement cost effective new digital activity including digital advertising, email marketing, social media engagement, online giving and online giving platforms to meet net income and ROI targets.
- To develop, manage, implement, an overall supporter development strategy including the implementation and integration of the supporter journey work and a portfolio of retention programmes
- Responsible for setting and monitoring income and expenditure budgets for supporter development and retention
- Provide guidance and motivation for any directly-reporting staff to ensure that delegated responsibilities are achieved
- Negotiate with, manage and motivate key agencies and suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience procuring and managing high quality agency and in house face-to-face fundraising campaigns
- Experience of fundraising from individuals in the voluntary sector and creating and managing cold offline and online direct marketing appeals
- Experience working with complex data sets and creating models and presenting to senior staff
Closing Date: 8 Feb
Interview Date: 16 Feb
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.