|Job Title||Acquisition Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36,546 - 40,377 per year|
|Job Published||21 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working withn an incredible London based homeless charity to help recruit for their new Acquisition Manager role. As an Acquisition Manager you will manage cold direct marketing and digital appeals, external agencies, and the recruitment of new individual donors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the strategic planning for face-to-face and cold DM and Digital individual giving donor recruitment.
- Implement cost effective new digital activity including digital advertising, email marketing, social media engagement, online giving and online giving platforms to meet net income and ROI targets.
- To develop, manage, implement, an overall supporter development strategy including the implementation and integration of the supporter journey work and a portfolio of retention programmes
- Responsible for setting and monitoring income and expenditure budgets for supporter development and retention
- Provides guidance and motivation for any directly-reporting staff to ensure that delegated responsibilities are achieved
- Negotiate with, manage and motivate key agencies and suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience procuring and managing high quality agency and in house face-to-face fundraising campaigns
- Experience of fundraising from individuals in the voluntary sector and creating and managing cold offline and online direct marketing appeals
- Experience working with complex data sets and creating models and presenting to senior staff
Closing Date: 10 March
Interview Date: 20 March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.