|Job Title||Accountant - Welfare Charity - £35,887 per annum - West London - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35,500 - 35,887 per year|
|Job Published||04 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Accountant – Welfare Charity - £35,887 per annum - West London
An excellent opportunity has come up to work for a leading charity as an Accountant (Income and Projects) based in Hammersmith.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £35,887 per annum.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
• Responsible for the organisation’s income accounting, bank reconciliation and fulfil all month end and year end requirements
• Experienced in improving systems and processes
• Experience in producing quarterly cash flow forecasts
• Experience in implementing new processes
• Experience in dealing with other budget holders
Key Requirements for this role:
• Part qualified Accountant – ACCA, CIMA, ICAS
• Excellent communication skills
• Very strong experience in accounting principles with specific knowledge of charity accounting entries
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work calm under pressure
Please send your CV for further details on the application process.