|Job Title||Account Manager - Trust and Foundations - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24k - 27k per year|
|Job Published||20 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
Would you like to work for a vibrant organisation?
We are recruiting for an organisation who specialise in bid writing advice and support. They are looking for an experienced Trust and Grants Manager who is looking to utilise their skills for the benefit of a wide range of charities.
You will be a confident bid writer who will relish the opportunity to oversee a portfolio of high profile clients. You will be a natural relationship builder and will be able to support your clients through a variety of different projects. You will work with local and national charities to ensure that they are able to carry out and develop projects with real social impact.
The Idea Candidate:
- Excellent written skills with experience of putting together compelling proposals
- The ability to talk persuasively and passionately on the telephone
- Line management experience, especially motivating a team to achieve financial targets is desirable
- Ability and willingness to travel to engage with different organisations
What they offer you:
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fundraising team overseeing trust and foundations with several high-profile clients
- Great way to hone your bid-writing and management skills in a not-for-profit context – working with schools, national governing bodies and much more.
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
Closing Date: 1st August
Interested! Why not get in contact? Even if you don’t have an up to date CV we are interested in getting to knowing more about you, so please get in touch with Ellisa Thompson on 0191 249 5200 or send us an email to email@example.com
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.