|Job Title||Account Executive|
|Salary||£27k - 29.5k per year|
|Job Published||19 Jun 2017|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate partnership team at this homelessness charity as an Account Executive. You will be responsible for supporting a partner to deliver £500,000 of income each year through employee engagement.
Key duties within this position will include:
- deliver multi-layered corporate accounts, planning and implementing fundraising strategies for key accounts
- Proactively implement creative ways of working with existing accounts to maximise opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate all account management activities, producing impact reports when required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Experience of planning and managing budgets and evidence of hitting income targets
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing Date: 3rd July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This amazing children’s hospice is currently recruiting for a Corporate Fundraiser to join their ambitious team. They are undertaking a period of growth and you will be joining under the leadership of an ambitious and dynamic Director. This role will focus on both new business and account manag...
Crohn’s and Colitis and TPP recruitment are excited to be working in exclusive partnership to recruit for a Corporate Partnerships Officer. Crohn’s and Colitis UK are a vibrant and compassionate charity dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis...