A Leading Higher Education Institution, are looking to recruit an Academic Quality officer on a permanent basis paying £28,568 - £34,283.
Then role will be responsible for supporting the Registrar and Deputy registrar through the provision of administrative support for the management and operation of academic standards, quality and enhancement.
- To administer quality assurance systems, provision of data and data returns, reports, performance indicators, and the annual quality cycle
- To support the Deputy Registrar in the development and documentation of processes, procedures and regulations
- To monitor output from the QAA, HEFCE and other relevant bodies (e.g. in relation to academic benchmarking, the framework for HE qualifications, QAA guidelines and sections of the Code of Practice)
- To act as secretary to the Learning and Teaching Board and its project groups, the Student Affairs Committee and any other committees and meetings, as determined by the Registrar
- To coordinate the cycle of annual programme and modular monitoring
- To coordinate the review and updating of the Academic Quality Handbook and other institutional guides and codes of practice on academic quality management
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working within a administrative role with Higher Education
- Experience/knowledge of good practice in academic quality assurance
- Sound experience of managing a large and complex workload with conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of committee servicing
Ref: EXPIRED - J55049SJ | Published: 02th Mar 2016