over 2 years ago
Want to help young people learn skills that save lives?
Make a difference today with St John Ambulance's Three Week Challenge.
Three weeks is all it takes to find out just how fun and rewarding volunteering with young people aged 7-17 can be. You'll start by seeing our youth programme in action, then find out where you fit in. By week three you'll be supporting, or even running, an activity of your own.
During your Three Week Challenge you'll:
- inspire young people to learn life saving first aid skills
- help them develop in a fun, rewarding environment
- gain new experiences to make your CV stand out
- make new friends in our teams and have fun
- build your skills and develop your personal potential
- give something back to your local community.
If you find inspiring young people as exciting as we do, you can join our amazing team of youth volunteers.
What support will I get?
You'll be supported every step of the way by our experienced Youth volunteer teams.
What will I be doing?
You'll help us deliver an inclusive, accessible and inspiring programme that meets the aspirations and needs of young people. Working within our guidelines, you'll be training the next generation in First Aid and other essential life skills.
Are you up to the challenge?
Signing up is simple: contact Carolyn.Bowers@sja.org.uk