£180 - 220 per day
almost 3 years ago
Our client, the East London office of a hugely well-known and well respected charity, with a brand that’s recognised worldwide, is currently recruiting for an interim Financial Accountant to join the team and assist with complex year end reconciliation work.
Your core duties will require an ability to work independently and utilise an excellent eye for detail.
- Ensure that core finance processes and control policies are being and have been adhered to
- Ensure the monthly balance sheet reconciliations are accurate, thus ensuring the integrity of the charity’s financial information in preparation for year end
- Ensuring all income and expenditure is correctly recorded in the charities accounts according to its policies
- Assist in refining the monthly close process to increase the timeliness of financial information each month
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified or QBE accountant with extensive experience of reconciliations work
- Have a level of familiarity with FRS102 reporting standards
- Have superb attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
- Be immediately available
You’re encouraged to apply soon and early for this role, as it is likely to close early. For an informal chat about this role, or other similar roles that might suit your experience, please call Chloe on 0207 198 6050. To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter.