£12.94 - 12.94 per hour
OS Temp Team
almost 2 years ago
Team Administrator - Temporary £12.94ph
Our client a Mental Health Charity are seeking an expereince administrator to join the team ASAP on a temporary basis for approximatly 1 month, you will be working in the Workplace Wellbeing unit providing administrative support to colleagues who are working to improve knowledge, attitudes, policy and practice of employers, so people with experience of mental health problems can obtain and retain good quality work, and thereby participate in society. This will be achieved by assisting with projects and initiatives seeking to influence employment law, policy, practice and culture in relation to mentally healthy workplaces as part of the Workplace Wellbeing Strategy.
1. Demonstrable experience of administrative and organisational skills including displaying good attention to detail.
2. Experience of organising and prioritising own workload on a day-to-day basis without daily supervision including managing multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines.
3. Experience of effective meeting administration, including accurate minute-taking, organising meetings, managing diaries, making travel, accommodation and other arrangements.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to process, collate and summarise information from a wide range of sources.
- Good IT skills including being competent in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint for word processing, producing presentations and the setting up of storage of information through spreadsheets and Access databases.
- Good communication skills at all levels (written and oral) particularly the ability to draft effective emails and respond politely and sensitively to incoming telephone calls.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build effective working relationships with staff in other departments and outside of the organisation as required, showing a good level of customer care.
Cause: Mental Health Charity
Role: Workplace Wellbeing Assistant
Location: East London
Employment Type: Temporary 4 weeks +
Working hours: 35pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.