£13.07 per hour
about 3 years ago
Workplace Wellbeing Assistant - TEMP - £13.07ph
Our client a large mental health charity are seeking an excellent administrator to support the Workplace Wellbeing unit providing support to colleagues who are working to improve knowledge, attitudes, policy and practice of employers, so people with experience of mental health problems can obtain and retain good quality work, and thereby participate in society. This will be achieved by assisting with projects and initiatives seeking to influence employment law, policy, practice and culture in relation to mentally healthy workplaces as part of the Workplace Wellbeing Strategy.
Scope of job
The role involves a range of activities to support the management and further development of the Workplace Wellbeing unit, working with the core teams. This will include:
* Being the first point of contact for, and responding to, enquiries and requests
* Working with colleagues to develop administration and other relevant systems, processes and procedures (manual and electronic) for the unit
* Providing diary management, email management and meeting administration support
* Being responsible for financial processing for the core teams within the Workplace Wellbeing unit, including processing invoices, generating purchase orders and keeping records
* Working with colleagues to support the delivery of the team's various projects and initiatives
1. Demonstrable experience of administrative and organisational skills including displaying good attention to detail.
2. Experience of organising and prioritising own workload on a day-to-day basis without daily supervision including managing multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines.
3. Experience of effective meeting administration, including accurate minute-taking, organising meetings, managing diaries, making travel, accommodation and other arrangements.
4. Good analytical skills including the ability to process, collate and summarise information from a wide range of sources.
5. Good IT skills including being competent in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint for word processing, producing presentations and the setting up of storage of information through spreadsheets and Access databases.
6. Good communication skills at all levels (written and oral) particularly the ability to draft effective emails and respond politely and sensitively to incoming telephone calls.
Workplace Wellbeing Team Assistant
Location: East London
Employment Type: TEMP - end of the year
Working hours: 35pw
To start ASAP