£39000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you looking for a new position, working within the Public Fundraising Team?
How does working as a Workplace Fundraising Cheerleader sound?
I am currently recruiting for a Major UK charity who aim to create a world free from poverty. As part of your role as the Workplace Fundraising Cheerleader, your main purpose will be to target new and existing workplaces yearly, achieving a fixed income of employee fundraising.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for (however not limited to):
- Develop and deliver annual fundraising plans in the workplace
- Communicate proactively with potential fundraisers and account manage any (current or potential) significant relationships with any individual, organisation or company
- Working closely with the Communications and Marketing team
- Identify and target key organisations to help boost the fundraising strategy, achieving objectives and targets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and targets:
- Experience of developing and delivering fundraising plans and propositions
- Proven experience of developing products in partnership with commercial partners
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate decisions in the short, medium and long term
- Exceptional networking, negotiating and influencing skills
The organisation are in search for someone who holds a genuine interest within Fundraising, showing their commitment through their work and success, and have a willingness to work proactively and flexibly.
Closing Date: 13th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.