£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Workforce Planner - J63828JH
We are currently working with a charity who make it their mission to advance urban innovation, to grow UK companies. They are looking to recruit a Workforce Planner for their lively HR team. With a salary of up to £45,000, please see further details on this role below:
- Working closely with the Head of Human Resources and Corporate Services to develop the strategic and operational workforce plans for both short-term and long-term staffing requirements.
- Undertaking regular reviews of the workforce plan to ensure that resourcing forecasting aligns with operational requirements.
- Working closely with project managers to ensure resourcing requirements align with project needs.
- Generate reports regarding utilization (historical, current and forward-look), staff forecasting, contractor requirements and resource gaps, as required by the business to a high level of accuracy and in a format, that is easily understood
- Degree qualification in business administration, behavioral psychology or similar field, or the equivalent work experience.
- CIPD Level 5, or equivalent demonstrable experience to a Level 5 standard, with a clear focus on workforce planning and the use of analytics to forecast resourcing and staffing.
- Demonstrable experience in workforce planning and organizational resourcing, including recruitment and/or contractor management.
- Proven ability to manage your own work priorities and time, and work to
- Proven experience as a positive team-player, with a personality that enables you to connect with people at all levels of an organization.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number in the subject line.