Up to £23513 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
20 days ago
This leading charity have an excellent opportunity for a Wellbeing Administrator on a permanent basis.
As an organisation they want everyone to have better mental health. They offer a range of services including training, talking therapies, community-based support programmes, peer support, housing management and housing support.
As Wellbeing Administrator, you will provide accurate and efficient administration, processing referrals, service users and carrying out data analysis as necessary.
This is a permanent role paying £23,513.
The key responsibilities for the Wellbeing Administrator are
- To manage the services diary.
- To administer room bookings.
- To maintain and develop the system database, and extraction of client and other information records.
- To be the first point of contact for the service via email, telephone and any other form of communication.
Their ideal candidate will
- Sales training/qualifications experience ideally within the Apprenticeship sector.
- Experience or an interest in working within the field of mental health.
- Experienced in Word and Excel, experience of producing tables, forms and complex mail merges.
- Experience of data entry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and experience of working in a customer facing role.