£32000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
The website optimisation and content lead is responsible for overseeing online optimisation and analytics the ensuring the content on the organisation's website is accurate, fit for purpose and on brand. The online optimisation and content lead will be responsible for maximising engagement across the website and online forums, satisfaction and conversion.
Reporting in the Web Delivery Manager, you will upload, monitor, through Google analytics, all web content and contribute to visibility on search through SEO and PPC activities.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of auditing website content (images, copy and documents) and actioning recommendations to deal with old/unused assets
- Experience of Sitecore content management system
- Experience of using SEM rush and other SEO tools
- Experience of developing and implementing online protocols, guidance and policies
- Experience in communications and stakeholder engagement
- Proven experience of working in a web content management role for a complex organisation
- Proven experience of producing high quality, engaging web content