£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working with a membership organisation who are seeking to hire a Website Manager.
You will play a key role in the future direction of our client's future direction and achieving their Strategy. You will be responsible for managing our client's website to support their social enterprise and charity's strategic objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage the website front and back end, providing support to colleagues to upload content as required.
- Manage the relationship with our client's website development and hosting partners.
- Working with our client's partners to introduce new functionality and improve the experience of users.
- Fully brief partners and schedule in development ensuring that budgets and 'go live' timelines are met.
- Ensure the new website is delivered in line with the project vision and timescale.
- Working with the wider project team and the executive lead, ensure that acceptance criteria for our client's new website are clearly outlined, including privacy and data protection requirements.
- Work closely with the our client's team and the Digital Comms agency to create first class user journeys through the new website.
Your experience will include :
- Previous experience in website project management gained in an agile or digital environment.
- Previous experience of website management.
- You will possess a deep knowledge of the range and capabilities of modern web technologies, together with strong project management skills gained in an agile, digital environment.
- Good understanding of the needs of developers and technical staff.