£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
This highly respected medical membership organsiation are looking for a Website Content Editor to join their team.
Within this role you can look forward to being responsible for the content for their website. You will be responsible for uploading new and maintaining their existing content on their sitecore website and work with key stakeholders around the organisation to deal with all web content queries and issues.
Further to this you will produce analytics reports using google analytics and ensure all pages are optimised for SEO purposes. Working closely with the Content Editor of their magazine, you will ensure cross-promotion o relevant content across the two websites.
Please note that this role will be based remotely for the forseeable due to Covid-19, with the organisations offices based in Central London
- You will be an experienced content professional
- Have an up to data digital knowledge (CMS systems, google analytics, SEO etc)
- Have a strong writing and editorial experience
- Have a good knowledge of HTML
- Have a good stakeholder engagement ability